Dale Post Operative Bra (701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706)
The Dale Medical Post-Surgical Bra provides the support and compression patients need immediately following breast surgery.
- Soft, seamless, breathable fabric stretches to accommodate edema without binding or irritating sensitive tissue
- Front hook & loop closure facilitates inspection of the surgical site and dressing changes
- Detachable straps allow for ease of application for caregivers and patients with limited arm movement
- Ideal for use during radiation treatment.
- Can be worn alone or can be used to hold surgical dressings in place without tape.
- Indicated for use after a wide range of surgical procedures: Reduction, reconstruction, lift, mastectomy, lumpectomy, biopsy, fine needle aspiration, and cardiac
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Thank you for choosing Graykon Scientific for your medical product needs. We aim to provide efficient and reliable shipping services across Australia.
We have established ourselves as a reliable partner for sourcing a diverse range of medical products that meet the highest standards
Trust is the cornerstone of our business. We build and maintain trust by consistently delivering high-quality medical products, being transparent in our interactions, and keeping our promises. You can trust us to provide reliable solutions that meet your healthcare needs.
Highest Ethical Standards
Integrity is non-negotiable in our operations. We uphold the highest ethical standards in all our dealings. Honesty, transparency, and ethical conduct guide every decision we make. We do what's right, even when no one is watching, because integrity is the foundation of our reputation.
We understand the challenges and emotions that healthcare professionals and institutions face daily. Empathy drives us to listen, learn, and adapt to your unique needs. It's our way of showing that we're not just a supplier but a compassionate partner in your mission to provide the best care.
Kindness is the human touch that sets us apart. We believe that even in a professional setting, kindness matters. It's in the way we treat our customers, colleagues, and partners – with respect, consideration, and a willingness to go the extra mile to assist and support.
Health & well being
Care is at the core of what we do. We care about the health and well-being of your patients, and we care about your success. Our commitment to delivering leading medical products reflects our dedication to improving patient outcomes and contributing to the healthcare community's growth.
Do you have any question?
Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or need help with one of our products. One of our staff will be pleased to help you.
Our customer support is available Monday to Friday 9am-5pm AEST time
Please be aware that we may respond within 2 business days. We appreciate your patience as we work on this.